Protect your investments and assets with a choice of insurance services. We are pleased to provide you with solutions to cover all aspects of your life including: Auto, Home and Life, GAP, Mechanical Breakdown, Credit Disability and Life, and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance solutions.
For stolen vehicles, vehicles damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared an insured total loss, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) insurance can help. GAP insurance helps pay the difference between your auto insurance’s settlement and the remaining loan amount.
GAP Insurance features:
- All risk protection for new and used vehicles
- $1,000 credit towards financing of replacement vehicle if financed with us
- Protection provided for the term of your loan/lease up to 84 months
- Protection applicable for vehicles valued up to $100,000 at time of purchase
- Benefits are paid up to $50,000
- Auto deductible reimbursement
- Covers all passenger vehicles insuree owns and insures, pays up to $500 per loss for three years*
- Unlimited claims
For more information contact us at 703-706-5000 or 800-296-8882.
*Member must be primary on the loan.
The Route 66 Extended Warranty has a complete line of coverage designed to keep your vehicle on the road. There are no deductibles.
Route 66 Extended Warranty Plans feature:
- No deductible
- Nationwide coverage; warranty stays in effect if you take your vehicle overseas
- Emergency roadside assistance: 24/7/365 towing, flat tire repair, battery jump, lock-out service, and more
- Rental car allowance
- Battery coverage
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Total loss refund: If your car is declared a total loss by the insurance company, your entire original service agreement premium will be refunded*
You can also call 800-296-8882, 703-706-5116, or visit any branch location to purchase a Route 66 Vehicle Extended Warranty Plan.
*Complete terms and provisions are contained within each service agreement.
This insurance helps protect your credit rating by ensuring your loan will not end up in default. For a small monthly cost included in your loan payment, you can have payment protection for your loan in the event of death or disability.
Credit life insurance is designed to pay off the loan if the borrower dies. Credit disability insurance is designed to take over the loan payments if the borrower becomes disabled.
This program features:
- No need to make separate payments – can be added on to your loan
- Your loans do not go unpaid, and your credit rating is always protected
- You pay less as your loan balance decreases
Contact us at 800-296-8882, 703-706-5116 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Claim your no-cost AD&D Insurance. Add more coverage starting between $1 and $1.50 per month.*
You’re entitled to $1000 of no-cost TruStage® Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance—an exclusive member benefit paid for by the State Department Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is claim it.
AD&D Insurance can be a valuable supplement to life insurance. It can pay your beneficiary a cash benefit if you die in an accident. It also can pay benefits if you are hospitalized or suffer dismemberment due to an accident. Dismemberment could include loss of eyesight, hearing, speech, a hand, foot, eye, thumb or index finger.
Simply activate your no-cost insurance, or add coverage for yourself or your entire family. Acceptance is guaranteed—with no health questions or medical exam.
Don't miss out on this valuable, no-cost benefit of your State Department Federal Credit Union membership. Claim it now in a short amount of time at TruStage.com/ADD. Or call toll-free 1-800-798-8798.
*Cost is between $1 and $1.50 per month for every $10,000 of individual TruStage AD&D Insurance.
TruStage® AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by the State Department Federal Credit Union.
AD&D Base Policy Series E10-ADD-2012 and E10a-014-2012, ADD-2018-POL, 2018-ADD-POLRDR-CR, 2018-ADD-POLRDR-CNR