Prepaid Cards help you manage your money or teach your kids about money, all with the convenience and security of a VISA card. Members can load funds and use the card to shop, pay bills, or withdraw cash from an ATM.
- Easy budgeting and money management
- Card is reloadable1
- Provides easy access to cash
- Access to nearly 30,000 free ATMs
- Order up to four secondary cards for family members or companions2
- No income verification or credit check required3
- Unlike cash, your Prepaid Card can be replaced if lost or stolen
Log in to Online Banking and Select "Card Services" from the menu to get, fund and manage your SDFCU Prepaid Card.
1 Reload up to $7,500 an unlimited number of times for the life of the card (maximum of four loads with a combined total of $7,500 per seven day period). Prepaid cards must initially be set up using an SDFCU debit or credit card. You can set up a direct deposit to the card after that, but an SDFCU debit or credit card must be used to re-load the card,
2 Must be an SDFCU member to set up a prepaid card. See how to join! Additional sub-accounts can be held by non-members.
3 One-time $10.00 fee to obtain a prepaid card and an additional shipping fee as disclosed when ordering online.